Marketing Ideas – B2B
25 reasons to start a business-to-business marketing program
1. Create awareness. It’s absolutely essential in today’s volatile market place. People need to know who you are, what you represent and where you can be found.
2. Build brand preference. You want customers to prefer dealing with your business instead of your competitors.
3. Keep customers sold. Guess who your competitor’s best prospect’ are? The more frequently you keep your name in front of customers the less likely they are to forget it.
4. Be number one on your prospect’s number two list. That way you’re the first one to be called when they change suppliers.
5. Be more visible than your competitors. If your competitors have to cut back advertising…opportunity knocks.