Virtual Assistants – Help When You Need It
If you are a small business wanting to increase your productivity without the cost of new employees, additional workspace and overhead, our Virtual Assistant program is designed for you.
We offer a variety of administrative, technical and design services for hire on a per-hour or per project basis. Instead of increasing your staffing, or physical operation, you can utilize our services and facilities when you need them.
- Help to complete a special project.
- Help requiring the use of specialized equipment to complete such as document scanning, binding & document preparation.
- Help requiring special skills such as data entry into custom or commercial software, list management to conversion.
- Help to meet a short-term need: temporary short-staffed, business interruption or transition.
- Help to meet a peak demand.
We are not an employment agency. The term of our projects are much shorter and may amount to only a few hours on a one-time or periodic basis. In most cases, work is completed at our office location and not yours.
We are able to provide this “remote” service through virtual assistants and connect them with their clients by means of phone, fax, Internet and periodic face-to-face meetings. This adds tremendously to our efficiency as the assistant is in their own work environment using their own equipment. Our work areas are well-equipped and have all the bells-and-whistles including in-house technical support.
Jobs are billed on a per-hour basis or with a fixed-price quote depending on complexity and the actual work to be completed. These a-la-carte items can be arranged by a phone call, email or a dropping by our office. Most small jobs can be completed within 24-48 hours but this varies with the scope of the work. Rates increase as the completion time gets shorter.
- No long-term commitment or increased staffing costs.
- No training requirements.
- No need for additional office space.
- No need for additional computer/office equipment.
The following is a list of the most common services that we provide but if you don’t see it here, call for more information and tell us about the job to be done.
- Typing and transcription.
- Preparing and formatting of existing documents.
- Creating reports and specially-formatted documents – Word, Publisher, InDesign.
- Creating PDF documents with or without fillable forms.
- Editing and proofreading.
- Data entry into custom applications or standard programs such as Excel, MS Access and other database systems.
- Managing mailing lists, creating form-letters and preparation for mailing.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Scanning documents, collation and preparation for imaging.