Footsoldier Signs are the portable signage alternative when you want to take your message into less than ideal conditions. A unit consists of a sturdy metal framework which accepts a standard loop-ended banner up to 60” in width.
Unlike other portable signs, a Footsoldier Sign can be used in outdoor applications where wind, rain and the elements are a problem. Our rugged aluminum and steel construction offers a combination of light weight and strength. The sturdy framework allows to extensions to be added such as monitor brackets for digital displays, free-floating banners and flags and literature holders.
The standard Footsoldier Sign accepts a banner, single or double-sided up to 60” wide by 84” high. This is sufficient for high visibility in most situations but an oversize version with a width of 80” is also available. Banners are designed with a simple loop which fits over horizontal bars at top and bottom. The bottom bar height is adjustable allowing for shorter banner lengths to be used.
Footsoldier Signs come with a standard set of feet “boots” which can be easily interchanged with other models. This includes stake feet (to anchor the sign to soft ground) and large platforms to float on soft services. Custom designs can also be provided. A leveling adjustment of up to 5” allows for placement on mildly-sloped surfaces.
The entire sign disassembles into 8 pieces, the longest of which is 64” which allows it to fit in virtually any size vehicle and make it easy to carry. NO assembly tools are required.
- Go anywhere design – withstands adverse weather conditions
- Interchangeable feet “boots” for use indoors, outdoors for a wide variety of surfaces.
- Durable construction means your sign holder will last for years
- Quick assembly – one person & five minutes
- Lightweight and compact for easy setup, transportation and storage
- Large signage area for maximum visibility
- Single or double-sided message area – accepts easily available banners
- Custom design and printing of banners